Friday, May 11, 2012

José Hurtado

Now this is a different take on a bike, and man what a crazy take. So I stumbled across this gallery and I found this concept and it just really kept me thinking about how different this one was from any other concept I had come across. So this guy makes it so the wheel are rotated with ball bearings in the rims and the gear interacts with the cogs in the wheels. I'm not sure how it all works but the cool think is the twist. The handle bars and the seat are connected and can rotate to 180 degrees now your probably wondering why would you want to do that? Well this bike can also attach to another twist bike to become a twist tandem bike. Pretty cool huh? Well don't take my word for it check it out yourselves. I'm going to see if this is in production.

No comments:

Post a Comment